Defense Task Force - By ChillX Ltd
Based in Auckland, New Zealand
March 1, 2016
Press / Business contact:
P.O. Box 40322
+64 21 760 438
An epic Tower Defense PC game built for infinite waves with deep strategy and skills / upgrade tree, dynamic paths, economy, real-time tactics elements and FPS quality visuals.
Based on a Sci Fi theme of resource mining in an alien planet Delta Atheni, you as the commander have to deploy towers to defend your mining platforms against the alien race known as Krakens.
- 20 missions with multiple nonlinear aspects providing significant replayability.
- Dynamically generated background environments keep each mission engaged, fresh and new every time you play.
- The entire gameplay is designed for both infinite mode waves as well as with normal mode waves.
- 25 different types of alien enemy units present a unique challenge requiring careful planned combinations of all 10 types of towers.
- Each tower type has a unique attack profile allowing you as the player to build a wide variety of tower combinations.
- No tower is superior to others and to win the player must use a range of towers.
- A deep skills research tree adds further depth to the gameplay.
- Our main aim is to raise the bar in the Tower Defense Genre of games.
This project started as a project of two friends living in New Zealand, both with passion for gaming. Tikiri works as a software developer and Zuricka works as a project manager in the software development world.Current Status
Currently, the game is in the early beta stage. This means that only some of the final features are to be implemented and almost all game play are programmed and working.
There are far more images available for Defense Task Force - By ChillX Ltd, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Project Manager / Analyst / Social Media
Research and Marketing